I’ve seen this going around WordPress, and I’ve been nominated by three lovely bloggers for the award!
So there are rules associated with being nominated. They include:
- Nominate fellow bloggers;
- Inform said bloggers about their nominations;
- Share 7 random things about yourself;
- Thank the blogger who nominated you; and
- Put the Versatile Blogger Award picture in your post.
First I’ll nominate a few awesome bloggers:
1. Thirty Four Flavours An awesome gal from Toronto who blogs about fashion, music, and once sent me a letter with a royal wedding stamp stuck to the front. Pretty great in my books!
2. The Adventures of Transman A great collection of humourous and truthful posts about navigating the world as a trans male who has recently begun the transition process. Really eye-opening and a great read.
3. La Petite Végétarienne A blog that combines adventures in France with vegetarian food? Perfect!
Seven random things about myself? Are you sure you want to know? Okay.
1. I prefer earl grey tea to coffee in the morning every time.
2. I have an elderly dachshund border terrier mix (we think, he was a stray pound rescue) with an attitude, but I love him.
3. I hate saying the word “dachshund” like “doxund” even though I know it’s correct. I plead ignorance most of the time and go with “wiener dog.”
4. I secretly really enjoy Coronation Street and I’ve been kind of half-watching it with my mom (the ultimate fan) since 3rd grade.
5. I can never find appropriate shoes for whatever I need them for. I’ve gone to farms wearing flats and I always find myself wearing boots when it’s 10c outside.
6. I wish I liked Oreos.
7. M*A*S*H is one of my favourite shows. ever.
That concludes this award post! I would like to thank my MacBook for not dying and my lovely Rogers internet for not being a little b*tch. Thank you, thank you.